Yes - you can use CEV Collection glasses as your prescription eyeglass frames.
A few options on how to do so will be listed below:
- Purchase a pair of CEV Collection sunglasses.
- Take your CEV sunglasses to your optometrist or store (Walmart, Costco, etc.) you normally get your prescription lenses filled.
- Give them the CEV sunglasses and ask them to remove the sun lenses and put your prescription in the frame, instead.
- Purchase a pair of CEV Collection sunglasses
- Go to https://www.lensabl.com/cev and input your prescription information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org your CEV ORDER ID (#)
- We'll email Lensabl AND Ship your CEV Collection sunglasses to their lab
- You'll receive an email update on the status of your glasses
- Your new CEV Collection glasses will arrive with your prescription lenses.